1. Open Outlook (or any other schedule you use EG. Google Calendar, ICal, Zoom Scheduler) and book a meeting as usual.
2. Invite participants and use Zoom add-on to create a Zoom meeting.
3. Invite “firstname.lastname@example.org” to the meeting and click send.
This will now send an invite to all participants.
It will also automatically populate the meeting on the Glass EE2 display for any of the participants that are Metix users.
4. If you have received an invite (that the bot has not been invited to), simply forward the invite to “email@example.com” to populate the meeting on the Glass EE2 device as per step 3.
5. The meeting will appear in your “My Meetings” tab on Metix
6. To edit or delete the meeting simply update the event on your calendar and click “send” to update. This will update the meeting both on your calendar and in the Metix interface.
Click here for instructions on how to join a meeting on Glass