If the Glass has insufficient charge to operate, the LED will give three rapid flashes when the power button is pressed. If in use and about to run out of battery (3%), Glass will give an audible warning to alert the user.
To recharge Glass:
- Connect the USB-C Cable to the charging port at the base of the Glass arm and to a USB power source.
- A pulsing LED light indicates the Glass is charging.
- Closing the Glass arm triggers fast charge mode if you wish for accelerated charging.
- It normally takes approximately 2 hours to fully charge the Glass, depending on the USB power source.
- It is possible to continue using Glass while attached to a power source. It is possible to achieve nearly 24 hours of continuous Glass video conferencing with a 10 000mAh portable battery pack.
Please sign in to leave a comment.