1. Frame Options
2. Attaching Glass to Titanium Frame
- To attach the frames to the Glass device, locate the bayonet hinge/camera button on the Glass device.
- Place the frames over the top of the bayonet hinge. It should slide down to cover the top portion of the bayonet hinge/ camera button.
- Position the frames so that the two arms (one of the frame and one of the Glass device) approximately form a triangle.
- Then, straighten the arms back out until you hear a ‘click’. This means that the frames are securely attached.
3. Removing Glass from Frames
- Press down on the camera button (located on the bayonet hinge) and at the same time, gently push the left arm of the frame towards the arm of the Glass device forming a triangle again.
- The frame will release from Glass with a soft click motion.