To connect your Glass device to Wi-Fi, you will first need to generate a QR code.
- Log in at the Metix login page on your web browser.
- Once logged in, locate the Settings Icon at the top left hand side and select Wi-Fi.
3. Enter your Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and password (key) and click 'Generate'.
4. This will generate a QR code that you can scan with your Glass.
5. From the Settings menu on your Glass device, locate the Wi-Fi icon from the Settings menu.
6. Tap once on the touchpad to enter the ‘Scan QR Code’ function.
7. Whilst wearing the device, look at the QR code that you generated on your web browser.
You should see it in the central boxed area of the camera feed.
Ensure the QR code is in the centre of the box and is not on an angle.
8. Once the QR code is successfully read, the screen will return to a standard camera feed and your Glass device is now connected to the Wi-Fi.