Please note all Glass devices purchased through Chironix will already have the latest version of Metix installed so the following steps may be unnecessary.
Before installing Metix, please ensure you have the latest version of firmware on your Glass device. You can find the instructions for this here.
A copy of the below information is also attached as a offline powerpoint presentation.
1. Connect your device
- Connect USB-C cable from computer to device
- The glass device display may prompt to “accept” the USB connection. If prompted, tap the touchpad on the device to confirm
- Download Metix application from here.
- Open APK installer link in a web browser on the attached computer flash.android.com/tools/glass_apk_install
- Click the “OK” button to allow site access to the ADB keys
2. Installing Metix
1. Click on “Select device” drop down menu
2. Click on the “Force Inspect” button. Device may prompt to accept USB authorization.
3. Click on the device to select it.
4. Click on the “Select APK files” button and select the APK you previously downloaded.
5. Click on the “Install selected APK files” button.
6. Click on the “Accept” button.
7. Click on the “Confirm” button.
8. Make sure that update is in progress and the progress bar advances.