1. On Glass navigate to Settings.
3. Swipe right till you get to System and tap once.
4. Swipe until you see Enable (or Disable) developer options and swipe once to the right.
5. Here you will see USB debugging Disabled. (if already Enabled tap to Disabled and power cycle the device, return to step 1)
6. Plus in the device to your computer
7. Tap once and the display will say Enable USB debugging.
8. Tap once again and the display should now read USB debugging Enabled.
Please sign in to leave a comment.